Urvile Tree (Also known as Soaring Woodhelvin)

Continent: Laenor

Quests:
  • None that I know of. 
Equipment:
  • None that I know of. 
Open Questions:
  • What are the bodies used for on the first level of Woodhelvin?
    • Apparently merchants can "cannibalize" them for flesh, but I'm curious if there are other uses of them.
  • I haven't explored past the first level due to a wandering strong aggressive monster
Map:

Map of Urvile Tree



Notes:

Entrance (Trunk and First Landing):
  • Things don't seem to be going well for the woodhelvin people...
  • On the first landing there are two bodies that you can pick up if you want
    • The bodies are not edible if you have "eat corpse"
    • Not sure what they are there for...
  • There are cavewights wandering around the first level, so be careful about a monster joining the fun if you are attacking something else.
  • There is also an aggressive "Strong" guard wandering around which was more than I could handle as a level 36 player.
  • I'm going to hold off on further exploration for a while.

Kill Tracker:
  • placeholder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Player Guide

Shadow Sabres Notes

Riftwalker Guide