Blackteeth Mountain

Continent: Laenor

Quests:
  1. LQ 57: Rescue patrol
  2. I really haven't seen any description of this area anywhere else, so exploring it is super exciting
Open Questions:
  • Ok, the first monster I encountered absolutely destroyed me so I am holding off exploration until I earn 10 or ... 50 more levels.
  • I'm posting this entry to remind future me not to explore here.

Map:  



Notes:

Entrance:

  • Looking at the description of the undergrowth, this does not seem to be a healthy forest...
  • A wandering war troll wandered in and absolutly destroyed me.
    • I didn't even scratch it
    • It then chased me into the outerword and killed me
Kill Tracker

  • Hahaha, nope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Player Guide

Shadow Sabres Notes

Riftwalker Guide