Guard's Gap

 Continent: Laenor

Quests:
  • None that I know of. 
Equipment:
Open Questions:
  • How can you get out of earthroot?
  • What happens if you kill Lord Kevin?
  • Is there more to this area?
Map:

Map of Guard's Gap



Notes:

WARNING: There is a no exit room here where you can summon an aggressive monster that is very strong. Not a good place to explore.

Entrance:
  • It's a small area, no monsters that I saw until the last one
  • Once you get on the boat, there is no way back that I could see.
  • The only thing I could interact with was the "earth blood" in the earth root room
  • Once I drank the blood, Lord Kevin showed up and absolutely destroyed me.
    • Don't expect this entry to get updated anytime soon

Kill Tracker:
  • Yeah, no, it'll be a while before I update this
  • High Lord Kevin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Player Guide

Shadow Sabres Notes

Riftwalker Guide